Nero - TX vs XII + jammer sizing?

So, with the scary-fast Santa Clara psych sheets up, I'm contemplating violating my "never pay more than $100 for a jammer" rule. I'm not yet willing to go above $200 and blueseventy has always had a special place in my swimmer's heart thanks to their awesome Nero Comp from the glory days of the bodysuit era, so I'm really just down to deciding: Nero TX or Nero XII? Which size? Any strong opinions or biases on which suit is better? If you prefer one, why? As for size, I typically train in an 32 Endurance jammer, but race in a size 30 TYR Tracer Light. Any experience whether the Nero TX or XII are "sized right?" While I'm at it, I'm also in the market for a new speed cap and soliciting recommendations from others who have large heads!
Parents
  • I think the XII is probably the better suit. The only reason it's cheaper now is that it's been replaced by the Nero 14. That's my thinking, anyway. I haven't actually used either of those. I recently bought a size 28 Nero 14 and it is very tight. All I've done so far is try it on. I think there's the possibility I can get it all the way on, but I haven't quite demonstrated that yet! I think a size 30 may have been a better call. But I do have relatively wide hips. If you are narrow hipped the 28 might fit just fine.
  • I think the XII is probably the better suit. The only reason it's cheaper now is that it's been replaced by the Nero 14. That's my thinking, anyway. I haven't actually used either of those. I recently bought a size 28 Nero 14 and it is very tight. All I've done so far is try it on. I think there's the possibility I can get it all the way on, but I haven't quite demonstrated that yet! I think a size 30 may have been a better call. But I do have relatively wide hips. If you are narrow hipped the 28 might fit just fine.
Children
No Data