Anyone use prescription goggles?

Former Member
Former Member
Any brand recommendations? How important is it to find a brand that offers separate diopters for each eye if your prescription is about -1 difference from right to left? It seems like even the brands that offer separate diopters for each eye only have 0.5 steps up in diopter, if my diopter works out to be x.25 or x.75, do I round it up or down? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Parents
  • View Swimming Goggles - Corrective Lenses - View VC510A Platina Corrective Lens I have used these for several years and love them. You buy two single lenses and thus have a pair. You also have to buy the combination strap and nose piece. Once you have the strap and nose piece you don't have to buy them again unless they are worn out. I am 20/200 in one eye and 20/400 in the other. With the two separate lenses I can see the scoreboard 50 meters away at the end of a race!!! Used to have to ask, "What was my time?" Not anymore. I have two pair, one I use only for competition and the other for practice. When the practice one poops out, I get a new one for competition and use the "old" competition pair for everyday. I get a new pair once every 12 to 14 months or so.
  • View Swimming Goggles - Corrective Lenses - View VC510A Platina Corrective Lens I have used these for several years and love them. You buy two single lenses and thus have a pair. You also have to buy the combination strap and nose piece. Once you have the strap and nose piece you don't have to buy them again unless they are worn out. I am 20/200 in one eye and 20/400 in the other. With the two separate lenses I can see the scoreboard 50 meters away at the end of a race!!! Used to have to ask, "What was my time?" Not anymore. I have two pair, one I use only for competition and the other for practice. When the practice one poops out, I get a new one for competition and use the "old" competition pair for everyday. I get a new pair once every 12 to 14 months or so.
Children
No Data