super streamline

Some time ago ande posted a video of a 25 SCY streamline from a push. It got picked up by swimswam recently. (congrats ande!) swimswam.com/.../ Well it's been seen and raised. swimswam.com/.../ Edit: Wait, I just watched it again, that looks like it is from a dive to me. ande is still champion in my book!
Parents
  • Thanks, it was fun. My wife filmed it and should have filmed from a landscape perspective. That day I wanted to film it then leave. The woman to the left of the wall on deck is a friend of ours and we were going to go see some music. Soon I hope to do a 25 from a dive. Plus I have a pretty cool long course trick that I hope to film and youtube soon. But the pool won't be set up LCM till aver NCAAs. I shared the video with them because they featured a guy swimming a 50 backwards. Some time ago ande posted a video of a 25 SCY streamline from a push. It got picked up by swimswam recently. (congrats ande!) swimswam.com/.../ Well it's been seen and raised. swimswam.com/.../ Edit: Wait, I just watched it again, that looks like it is from a dive to me. ande is still champion in my book!
  • Thanks, it was fun. My wife filmed it and should have filmed from a landscape perspective. That day I wanted to film it then leave. The woman to the left of the wall on deck is a friend of ours and we were going to go see some music. Soon I hope to do a 25 from a dive. Plus I have a pretty cool long course trick that I hope to film and youtube soon. But the pool won't be set up LCM till aver NCAAs. I shared the video with them because they featured a guy swimming a 50 backwards. Some time ago ande posted a video of a 25 SCY streamline from a push. It got picked up by swimswam recently. (congrats ande!) swimswam.com/.../ Well it's been seen and raised. swimswam.com/.../ Edit: Wait, I just watched it again, that looks like it is from a dive to me. ande is still champion in my book!
Children
No Data