super streamline

Some time ago ande posted a video of a 25 SCY streamline from a push. It got picked up by swimswam recently. (congrats ande!) swimswam.com/.../ Well it's been seen and raised. swimswam.com/.../ Edit: Wait, I just watched it again, that looks like it is from a dive to me. ande is still champion in my book!
Parents
  • Maryland has had the diving version of the plunge at several of their meets I've been to this season. Had a terrible one at the last meet I went to, but I got a solid 23 yards from a dive in November. Might have been able to make it the full 25 yards, but I ran into the lane rope towards the end and started laughing, losing all my air in the process. Still, that's from a dive! The best I've ever done from a push was somewhere around 16 yards or so, although I didn't have the benefit of a deep pool like Ande did. Gotta try that in the diving well now...
  • Maryland has had the diving version of the plunge at several of their meets I've been to this season. Had a terrible one at the last meet I went to, but I got a solid 23 yards from a dive in November. Might have been able to make it the full 25 yards, but I ran into the lane rope towards the end and started laughing, losing all my air in the process. Still, that's from a dive! The best I've ever done from a push was somewhere around 16 yards or so, although I didn't have the benefit of a deep pool like Ande did. Gotta try that in the diving well now...
Children
No Data