Coming for a visit to the USA

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Guys, I am new to the Forums. My name is Daniel and I am from South Africa. I joined because I am a masters swimmer in SA and we are heading for a 5 week holiday in the USA from the 28th of March to the 8th of May. I would like to continue training in the USA and wanted to know if there are any squads I can train with in the NY, Florida and Washington areas. I can give more specific addresses, but just wanted to first sus out if there are any club members in those areas on these forums? Looking forward to the community! Daniel
Parents
  • Hi Guys, I am new to the Forums. My name is Daniel and I am from South Africa. I joined because I am a masters swimmer in SA and we are heading for a 5 week holiday in the USA from the 28th of March to the 8th of May. I would like to continue training in the USA and wanted to know if there are any squads I can train with in the NY, Florida and Washington areas. I can give more specific addresses, but just wanted to first sus out if there are any club members in those areas on these forums? Looking forward to the community! Daniel Hi Daniel, Here is a link to all of the clubs in the greater Washington DC region: www.pvmasters.org/clubs.htm You will want to look for clubs that may work for you and then contact them ahead of time to verify their practice schedules. The schedules are only as up to date as what they give to me. Here is another link that may be useful - but it may not be as current as the first link since it is not maintained other than users writing in with their own info: www.usms.org/.../placswimform.php Finally, you'll want to verify with the clubs that you are covered by insurance. I don't know if your current SA registration covers you or not, so you'll want to look into that (here in DC as well as elsewhere in the US). Safe travels. Jeff Roddin Potomac Valley Registrar
  • Hi Guys, I am new to the Forums. My name is Daniel and I am from South Africa. I joined because I am a masters swimmer in SA and we are heading for a 5 week holiday in the USA from the 28th of March to the 8th of May. I would like to continue training in the USA and wanted to know if there are any squads I can train with in the NY, Florida and Washington areas. I can give more specific addresses, but just wanted to first sus out if there are any club members in those areas on these forums? Looking forward to the community! Daniel Hi Daniel, Here is a link to all of the clubs in the greater Washington DC region: www.pvmasters.org/clubs.htm You will want to look for clubs that may work for you and then contact them ahead of time to verify their practice schedules. The schedules are only as up to date as what they give to me. Here is another link that may be useful - but it may not be as current as the first link since it is not maintained other than users writing in with their own info: www.usms.org/.../placswimform.php Finally, you'll want to verify with the clubs that you are covered by insurance. I don't know if your current SA registration covers you or not, so you'll want to look into that (here in DC as well as elsewhere in the US). Safe travels. Jeff Roddin Potomac Valley Registrar
Children
No Data