Coming for a visit to the USA

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Guys, I am new to the Forums. My name is Daniel and I am from South Africa. I joined because I am a masters swimmer in SA and we are heading for a 5 week holiday in the USA from the 28th of March to the 8th of May. I would like to continue training in the USA and wanted to know if there are any squads I can train with in the NY, Florida and Washington areas. I can give more specific addresses, but just wanted to first sus out if there are any club members in those areas on these forums? Looking forward to the community! Daniel
Parents
  • Hi Guys, I am new to the Forums. My name is Daniel and I am from South Africa. I joined because I am a masters swimmer in SA and we are heading for a 5 week holiday in the USA from the 28th of March to the 8th of May. I would like to continue training in the USA and wanted to know if there are any squads I can train with in the NY, Florida and Washington areas. I can give more specific addresses, but just wanted to first sus out if there are any club members in those areas on these forums? Looking forward to the community! DanielDaniel, If you really want to get a taste of Masters swimming in the USA, then you should add a westward stop to your itinerary and join us for Nationals in Santa Clara, California May 1st to 4th! The links others have provided are good, but, like Anna Lea said, more specific locations will get you more specific recommendations. I can almost guarantee you that you'll be ecstatic with the choices of pools in Florida, struggle to find as many in NY and, if by Washington you mean Washington, DC, you'll find a mix -- some great pools and great teams, but nowhere near the volume of pools that are in Florida. If you do want to race on the east coast, I highly recommend you check out the Colonies Zone meet the first weekend in April at an awesome pool in the greater Washington, DC area -- www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm.
  • Hi Guys, I am new to the Forums. My name is Daniel and I am from South Africa. I joined because I am a masters swimmer in SA and we are heading for a 5 week holiday in the USA from the 28th of March to the 8th of May. I would like to continue training in the USA and wanted to know if there are any squads I can train with in the NY, Florida and Washington areas. I can give more specific addresses, but just wanted to first sus out if there are any club members in those areas on these forums? Looking forward to the community! DanielDaniel, If you really want to get a taste of Masters swimming in the USA, then you should add a westward stop to your itinerary and join us for Nationals in Santa Clara, California May 1st to 4th! The links others have provided are good, but, like Anna Lea said, more specific locations will get you more specific recommendations. I can almost guarantee you that you'll be ecstatic with the choices of pools in Florida, struggle to find as many in NY and, if by Washington you mean Washington, DC, you'll find a mix -- some great pools and great teams, but nowhere near the volume of pools that are in Florida. If you do want to race on the east coast, I highly recommend you check out the Colonies Zone meet the first weekend in April at an awesome pool in the greater Washington, DC area -- www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm.
Children
No Data