Coming for a visit to the USA

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Guys, I am new to the Forums. My name is Daniel and I am from South Africa. I joined because I am a masters swimmer in SA and we are heading for a 5 week holiday in the USA from the 28th of March to the 8th of May. I would like to continue training in the USA and wanted to know if there are any squads I can train with in the NY, Florida and Washington areas. I can give more specific addresses, but just wanted to first sus out if there are any club members in those areas on these forums? Looking forward to the community! Daniel
Parents
  • Welcome to the US and I hope you enjoy your stay. The places to swim link is the real deal. I have used it. I live in Minnesota and have had the pleasure to drop in on clubs in Florida and California while traveling on business. I would say swimmers are among the very most welcoming of all americans. I had a wonderful time and I felt very much welcomed. I came across this link which was written (I think) by the coach instructing his swimmers to drop in on other clubs. I found the information to be quite useful. BTW - the fact that such a sheet exists should NOT lead you to think American swimmers are all wound up on rules and such. I found the information to be pretty practical.:2cents: www.novamasters.com/.../
  • Welcome to the US and I hope you enjoy your stay. The places to swim link is the real deal. I have used it. I live in Minnesota and have had the pleasure to drop in on clubs in Florida and California while traveling on business. I would say swimmers are among the very most welcoming of all americans. I had a wonderful time and I felt very much welcomed. I came across this link which was written (I think) by the coach instructing his swimmers to drop in on other clubs. I found the information to be quite useful. BTW - the fact that such a sheet exists should NOT lead you to think American swimmers are all wound up on rules and such. I found the information to be pretty practical.:2cents: www.novamasters.com/.../
Children
No Data