2014 Canadian Nationals

According to the mymsc.ca website, the 2014 Canadian Nationals will be May 16-19 (Friday-Monday) in Windsor, Ontario, at the brand-new Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre, aka the Family Aquatic Complex. Windsor is about a half hour's drive from the Detroit airport. I've heard the meet is LCM, though I can't verify it. I also can't verify the event order! Which events on which days? Apparently it's not published yet? Is it known from experience? Does anyone know for sure or have a guess? Thanks.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I've been assured by the USMS IT director that the process of directly adding the results for all USMS members that participated in this meet to the USMS ERDB for Top10 consideration is in the works at the USMS National Office - thus it is NOT necessary for individuals to push their results through their respective LMSCs. No time estimate was given but since the submission deadline for 2014 SCM results is 8 months away, it's not a fret-worthy issue just yet. I just uploaded the results for all of the USMS participants.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I've been assured by the USMS IT director that the process of directly adding the results for all USMS members that participated in this meet to the USMS ERDB for Top10 consideration is in the works at the USMS National Office - thus it is NOT necessary for individuals to push their results through their respective LMSCs. No time estimate was given but since the submission deadline for 2014 SCM results is 8 months away, it's not a fret-worthy issue just yet. I just uploaded the results for all of the USMS participants.
Children
No Data