2014 Canadian Nationals

According to the mymsc.ca website, the 2014 Canadian Nationals will be May 16-19 (Friday-Monday) in Windsor, Ontario, at the brand-new Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre, aka the Family Aquatic Complex. Windsor is about a half hour's drive from the Detroit airport. I've heard the meet is LCM, though I can't verify it. I also can't verify the event order! Which events on which days? Apparently it's not published yet? Is it known from experience? Does anyone know for sure or have a guess? Thanks.
Parents
  • The Canadian Nationals psych sheets are now available here http://cmsc2014.ca/main/ The pool has been measured and is on file file with both USMS and FINA Masters World Organizations. The meet host plans on sending the Hy-tek Meet Manager file of the meet to the USMS National Office and the results of all USMS members will be uploaded to the USMS Event Results Data Base. I will be the meet liaison for this task and I have already successfully done this for the Canadian Provincial Meet that was held at this same facility a little over a month ago and times were successfully uploaded to the USMS Event Results Data Base. Swimmers have been sending mass e-mails to the Meet Director and Meet Registrar worrying about this and wondering about the measurement of the pool. I can assure you that NOTHING will happen like the last two years when there was a complete melt down about this. Their meet information has a section on Record Attempts that indicates that the organization is aware of the need to measure the pool for a record. They have successfully done this at the Canadian Provincial Meet with Phillip Djang setting USMS/FINA World Records in the SCM 50, 100, and 200 Backstroke. I will be bringing forms for both Records and Pool Measurement if a record is set and the the inside and 2 outside lanes need to be measured. I also have a laser measuring device and steel target plate for measuring in case something goes wrong with their equipment. I will be there all 4 days.
  • The Canadian Nationals psych sheets are now available here http://cmsc2014.ca/main/ The pool has been measured and is on file file with both USMS and FINA Masters World Organizations. The meet host plans on sending the Hy-tek Meet Manager file of the meet to the USMS National Office and the results of all USMS members will be uploaded to the USMS Event Results Data Base. I will be the meet liaison for this task and I have already successfully done this for the Canadian Provincial Meet that was held at this same facility a little over a month ago and times were successfully uploaded to the USMS Event Results Data Base. Swimmers have been sending mass e-mails to the Meet Director and Meet Registrar worrying about this and wondering about the measurement of the pool. I can assure you that NOTHING will happen like the last two years when there was a complete melt down about this. Their meet information has a section on Record Attempts that indicates that the organization is aware of the need to measure the pool for a record. They have successfully done this at the Canadian Provincial Meet with Phillip Djang setting USMS/FINA World Records in the SCM 50, 100, and 200 Backstroke. I will be bringing forms for both Records and Pool Measurement if a record is set and the the inside and 2 outside lanes need to be measured. I also have a laser measuring device and steel target plate for measuring in case something goes wrong with their equipment. I will be there all 4 days.
Children
No Data