2014 Canadian Nationals

According to the mymsc.ca website, the 2014 Canadian Nationals will be May 16-19 (Friday-Monday) in Windsor, Ontario, at the brand-new Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre, aka the Family Aquatic Complex. Windsor is about a half hour's drive from the Detroit airport. I've heard the meet is LCM, though I can't verify it. I also can't verify the event order! Which events on which days? Apparently it's not published yet? Is it known from experience? Does anyone know for sure or have a guess? Thanks.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    It could be that the 1000 swimmer limit is rarely if ever reached in Canada. That's true. I think we've been over 1000 a few times, when the meet has been in Montreal. But when it's in the West (read "west of Ontario"), it never reaches 1000.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    It could be that the 1000 swimmer limit is rarely if ever reached in Canada. That's true. I think we've been over 1000 a few times, when the meet has been in Montreal. But when it's in the West (read "west of Ontario"), it never reaches 1000.
Children
No Data