2014 Canadian Nationals

According to the mymsc.ca website, the 2014 Canadian Nationals will be May 16-19 (Friday-Monday) in Windsor, Ontario, at the brand-new Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre, aka the Family Aquatic Complex. Windsor is about a half hour's drive from the Detroit airport. I've heard the meet is LCM, though I can't verify it. I also can't verify the event order! Which events on which days? Apparently it's not published yet? Is it known from experience? Does anyone know for sure or have a guess? Thanks.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    My poor impression of Windsor comes from rude treatment by Canadian border guards (I'm quite accustomed to rude treatment on the return trip). I've crossed into bc, albrta, Ontario and quebec, and windsor was the worst by far. Haven't been back.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    My poor impression of Windsor comes from rude treatment by Canadian border guards (I'm quite accustomed to rude treatment on the return trip). I've crossed into bc, albrta, Ontario and quebec, and windsor was the worst by far. Haven't been back.
Children
No Data