2014 Canadian Nationals

According to the mymsc.ca website, the 2014 Canadian Nationals will be May 16-19 (Friday-Monday) in Windsor, Ontario, at the brand-new Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre, aka the Family Aquatic Complex. Windsor is about a half hour's drive from the Detroit airport. I've heard the meet is LCM, though I can't verify it. I also can't verify the event order! Which events on which days? Apparently it's not published yet? Is it known from experience? Does anyone know for sure or have a guess? Thanks.
Parents
  • Let's face it, distance swimmers will complain no matter what you do! ...but I still think we're better than sprinters in this regard. You know, maybe distance swimming does something to the brain. The hardcore open-water types seem to have the biggest chips on their shoulders (Rodney Dangerfield style), followed by the distance swimmers. But you're right, sprinters are also pretty diva-ish in their attitudes. It is clear that we mid-D types have the most balanced temperaments among swimmers (which may not be setting the bar very high). And now that I've offended almost everyone... :bolt: PS: hopefully everyone realizes that my tongue was firmly in cheek with the above. Well, except the mid-D comment was completely true.
  • Let's face it, distance swimmers will complain no matter what you do! ...but I still think we're better than sprinters in this regard. You know, maybe distance swimming does something to the brain. The hardcore open-water types seem to have the biggest chips on their shoulders (Rodney Dangerfield style), followed by the distance swimmers. But you're right, sprinters are also pretty diva-ish in their attitudes. It is clear that we mid-D types have the most balanced temperaments among swimmers (which may not be setting the bar very high). And now that I've offended almost everyone... :bolt: PS: hopefully everyone realizes that my tongue was firmly in cheek with the above. Well, except the mid-D comment was completely true.
Children
No Data