2014 Canadian Nationals

According to the mymsc.ca website, the 2014 Canadian Nationals will be May 16-19 (Friday-Monday) in Windsor, Ontario, at the brand-new Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre, aka the Family Aquatic Complex. Windsor is about a half hour's drive from the Detroit airport. I've heard the meet is LCM, though I can't verify it. I also can't verify the event order! Which events on which days? Apparently it's not published yet? Is it known from experience? Does anyone know for sure or have a guess? Thanks.
Parents
  • At Greensboro SC Nationals they allowed people to swim both 1000 and 1650. I did a quick analysis of the psych sheets and it looks like there were 395 people (combined men and women) who entered at least one distance event, and 78 (19.7%) who entered both. It seems likely to me that not EVERY person who entered both events would be happy with 2 per lane in order to do it, but for the sake of argument let's make that dubious assumption. That means that you are asking 80% of the distance swimmers who do NOT want to enter both events to double up their lanes for the sake of the 20% of the swimmers who want to do both. Is that a fair thing to ask of them? Well, actually only 78 of the 395 people (20%) would have to double up on their lanes, not 80% of the distance swimmers, right? And, if selected wisely, I'd bet that doubling up would have little to no impact on the times of those 78 individuals who were selected to share their lane.
  • At Greensboro SC Nationals they allowed people to swim both 1000 and 1650. I did a quick analysis of the psych sheets and it looks like there were 395 people (combined men and women) who entered at least one distance event, and 78 (19.7%) who entered both. It seems likely to me that not EVERY person who entered both events would be happy with 2 per lane in order to do it, but for the sake of argument let's make that dubious assumption. That means that you are asking 80% of the distance swimmers who do NOT want to enter both events to double up their lanes for the sake of the 20% of the swimmers who want to do both. Is that a fair thing to ask of them? Well, actually only 78 of the 395 people (20%) would have to double up on their lanes, not 80% of the distance swimmers, right? And, if selected wisely, I'd bet that doubling up would have little to no impact on the times of those 78 individuals who were selected to share their lane.
Children
No Data