2014 Canadian Nationals

According to the mymsc.ca website, the 2014 Canadian Nationals will be May 16-19 (Friday-Monday) in Windsor, Ontario, at the brand-new Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre, aka the Family Aquatic Complex. Windsor is about a half hour's drive from the Detroit airport. I've heard the meet is LCM, though I can't verify it. I also can't verify the event order! Which events on which days? Apparently it's not published yet? Is it known from experience? Does anyone know for sure or have a guess? Thanks.
Parents
  • Add me to the list of people who would be willing to swim 2 per lane in a long course national meet if it allowed me to swim both the 1500 and 800! Heck, I'd even do it short course for the 1650 and 1000. All of the rough water would be good practice for the upcoming open water season, which is my focus anyway :)
  • Add me to the list of people who would be willing to swim 2 per lane in a long course national meet if it allowed me to swim both the 1500 and 800! Heck, I'd even do it short course for the 1650 and 1000. All of the rough water would be good practice for the upcoming open water season, which is my focus anyway :)
Children
No Data