2014 Canadian Nationals

According to the mymsc.ca website, the 2014 Canadian Nationals will be May 16-19 (Friday-Monday) in Windsor, Ontario, at the brand-new Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre, aka the Family Aquatic Complex. Windsor is about a half hour's drive from the Detroit airport. I've heard the meet is LCM, though I can't verify it. I also can't verify the event order! Which events on which days? Apparently it's not published yet? Is it known from experience? Does anyone know for sure or have a guess? Thanks.
Parents
  • No, it was just that I now realize it wasn't a fair demand for somebody to say if Canadian Masters Nationals can permit distance swimmers to swim both, why can't USMS?We do allow 2 per lane. See USMS rule 102.10.4 Two-to-a-Lane Seeding in Distance Freestyle Events. However, 2 per lane makes it real difficult for the automated timing staff. On the rare occations when we have done this I will have a backup timing operator assisting to keep track of touches and finishes.
  • No, it was just that I now realize it wasn't a fair demand for somebody to say if Canadian Masters Nationals can permit distance swimmers to swim both, why can't USMS?We do allow 2 per lane. See USMS rule 102.10.4 Two-to-a-Lane Seeding in Distance Freestyle Events. However, 2 per lane makes it real difficult for the automated timing staff. On the rare occations when we have done this I will have a backup timing operator assisting to keep track of touches and finishes.
Children
No Data