2014 Canadian Nationals

According to the mymsc.ca website, the 2014 Canadian Nationals will be May 16-19 (Friday-Monday) in Windsor, Ontario, at the brand-new Windsor International Aquatic and Training Centre, aka the Family Aquatic Complex. Windsor is about a half hour's drive from the Detroit airport. I've heard the meet is LCM, though I can't verify it. I also can't verify the event order! Which events on which days? Apparently it's not published yet? Is it known from experience? Does anyone know for sure or have a guess? Thanks.
Parents
  • Is this the kind of flexibility you had in mind? No, it was just that I now realize it wasn't a fair demand for somebody to say if Canadian Masters Nationals can permit distance swimmers to swim both, why can't USMS? At this time we don't limit our overall entries and we don't require two-to-a-lane for distance events. If we did either or both of those, we might be able to offer the double as well.
  • Is this the kind of flexibility you had in mind? No, it was just that I now realize it wasn't a fair demand for somebody to say if Canadian Masters Nationals can permit distance swimmers to swim both, why can't USMS? At this time we don't limit our overall entries and we don't require two-to-a-lane for distance events. If we did either or both of those, we might be able to offer the double as well.
Children
No Data