What would help to shave 0.14s on Saturday?

Former Member
Former Member
My kid is swimming 100 yd *** and 0.14s shy of A league time. Saturday meet is the last chance. What would you recommend?
Parents
  • Not waiting for the last chance meet! All kidding aside, my kid is swimming a last chance meet next weekend. He is only 12, so I am not playing head games or doing anything different and not making a big deal. Because he is growing, He has an old fast skin that is major tight, so he may wear that. Day of meet I will not let him play all day before we go, that's all. But I wouldn't force a drop taper, I believe in feeling the water every day going into a meet.
  • Not waiting for the last chance meet! All kidding aside, my kid is swimming a last chance meet next weekend. He is only 12, so I am not playing head games or doing anything different and not making a big deal. Because he is growing, He has an old fast skin that is major tight, so he may wear that. Day of meet I will not let him play all day before we go, that's all. But I wouldn't force a drop taper, I believe in feeling the water every day going into a meet.
Children
No Data