Best waterproof MP3 player?

Former Member
Former Member
Hello, Searching around, Ive seen this is the biggest online forum for swimmers so I might as well ask here as I imagine most on here are experts.... Im looking to give as a gift in bit over a month a waterproof MP3 player. Now, she simply swims for exercise, not nothing professional or/and for competition. She will mostly use it in pool but I think it would be nice for it to be "ocean-ready" as well although this isnt a requirement. Size, Im not sure if it matters if it is 4GB or 8GB. Besides that, Im not sure what else information is needed to ask. Thank you all for your replies.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Well, to think of gifting a waterproof MP3 player for a swimmer, it's really interesting thought. You have a lot of options to choose from: if you're looking for the Apple experience, you can get a waterproof iPod Shuffle by Underwater Audio, it has 2GB of internal storage, comes with waterproof earbuds along with multiple different sizes cushions, it delivers up to 15 hours of playback, and it costs $120. and if you're looking for something budget friendly, you have either Swimbuds SYRYN that costs around $60 with 7-8 hours of playtime, 4GB of internal storage...etc. Also, at more budget friendly you have Diver DPL-20, OR Aerb MD-191 and Diver DB-10. For more information about the mentioned waterproof MP3 player you can check 13 Best Waterproof MP3 Players
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 7 years ago
    Well, to think of gifting a waterproof MP3 player for a swimmer, it's really interesting thought. You have a lot of options to choose from: if you're looking for the Apple experience, you can get a waterproof iPod Shuffle by Underwater Audio, it has 2GB of internal storage, comes with waterproof earbuds along with multiple different sizes cushions, it delivers up to 15 hours of playback, and it costs $120. and if you're looking for something budget friendly, you have either Swimbuds SYRYN that costs around $60 with 7-8 hours of playtime, 4GB of internal storage...etc. Also, at more budget friendly you have Diver DPL-20, OR Aerb MD-191 and Diver DB-10. For more information about the mentioned waterproof MP3 player you can check 13 Best Waterproof MP3 Players
Children
No Data