Practice suits for men

Former Member
Former Member
So I have seen where a lot guys practice in water polo suits. From what I gather they hold up really well to a lot of use. Is this common?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Thanks. I have a Nikki mesh trainer I picked up for 7 or 8.00. I have seen though where most wear a breif or polo suit under it and then at the last of the workout take off the mesh trainer and do some timed sprints. I have not done this myself. I was curious about the polo suit because I have heard that is great to wear when practicing flips and turns. Thought that if the material was suitable that it may a good option to wear under the mesh part of my work out then remove and practice flips and turms before ending with some sprints.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Thanks. I have a Nikki mesh trainer I picked up for 7 or 8.00. I have seen though where most wear a breif or polo suit under it and then at the last of the workout take off the mesh trainer and do some timed sprints. I have not done this myself. I was curious about the polo suit because I have heard that is great to wear when practicing flips and turns. Thought that if the material was suitable that it may a good option to wear under the mesh part of my work out then remove and practice flips and turms before ending with some sprints.
Children
No Data