2014 LC Nat's

Former Member
Former Member
has there been any information in regards to the order of events for this summer's Nat's?
Parents
  • Even though it will be an expensive & lengthy trip, I'm making a best effort to get to Montreal. The next opportunity will be Guadalajara in 2017. This is also high on my list! Because 2019 will be in Gwanju, South Korea. And 2021 will be in Budapest, Hungary. I hope you go, Swimosaur! :agree: Looking at the future schedule, this will be my only shot for awhile. Budapest, Hungary is a great city, though, and I would love to return. Perhaps I can swing another European river cruise post-Worlds!
  • Even though it will be an expensive & lengthy trip, I'm making a best effort to get to Montreal. The next opportunity will be Guadalajara in 2017. This is also high on my list! Because 2019 will be in Gwanju, South Korea. And 2021 will be in Budapest, Hungary. I hope you go, Swimosaur! :agree: Looking at the future schedule, this will be my only shot for awhile. Budapest, Hungary is a great city, though, and I would love to return. Perhaps I can swing another European river cruise post-Worlds!
Children
No Data