2014 LC Nat's

Former Member
Former Member
has there been any information in regards to the order of events for this summer's Nat's?
Parents
  • Thankfully, I qualify for almost every event at World's, so I can make the most of my trip to Montreal. :bliss: What events will you do in Montreal? I'm about 90% going, and will definitely do the o/w swim if I'm there. Probably also the 200 *** and 400 free. I guess since you have to qualify to swim, they make the qualification times a bit more generous (I easily make them for everything I'd want to swim.) If you want an extra LCM meet, the Gay Games are in Cleveland just before Worlds (it is open to anyone, and I don't think there are qualification times)
  • Thankfully, I qualify for almost every event at World's, so I can make the most of my trip to Montreal. :bliss: What events will you do in Montreal? I'm about 90% going, and will definitely do the o/w swim if I'm there. Probably also the 200 *** and 400 free. I guess since you have to qualify to swim, they make the qualification times a bit more generous (I easily make them for everything I'd want to swim.) If you want an extra LCM meet, the Gay Games are in Cleveland just before Worlds (it is open to anyone, and I don't think there are qualification times)
Children
No Data