2014 LC Nat's

Former Member
Former Member
has there been any information in regards to the order of events for this summer's Nat's?
Parents
  • See you in MD, Elaine. :applaud: I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Swimshark! Will you be swimming 400 IM again? It was your inspiration at Georgia tech that got me into trying 400 IM and 200 Fly. I swam them both at Mission Viejo, although I was very slow due to having a dislocated floating rib poking my kidney. Perhaps I'll chuck a couple of my breaststroke races and give the 400 IM and 200 Fly another try in Maryland and see if I can stay healthy and swim them faster! :D
  • See you in MD, Elaine. :applaud: I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Swimshark! Will you be swimming 400 IM again? It was your inspiration at Georgia tech that got me into trying 400 IM and 200 Fly. I swam them both at Mission Viejo, although I was very slow due to having a dislocated floating rib poking my kidney. Perhaps I'll chuck a couple of my breaststroke races and give the 400 IM and 200 Fly another try in Maryland and see if I can stay healthy and swim them faster! :D
Children
No Data