2014 LC Nat's

Former Member
Former Member
has there been any information in regards to the order of events for this summer's Nat's?
Parents
  • that's fantastic - 100fr thursday and 50fr saturday....:bitching: but thanks for the info It works the same way for the other strokes, too. Why not swim the 200 free on Friday? No matter what, there will ALWAYS be SOMEBODY unhappy with the line-up. As for me, I was most unhappy about finally qualifying to swim six events at 2013 LC Nationals; however, everybody's 6th event was canceled, and I missed out on the 1500. :sad: Thankfully, I qualify for almost every event at World's, so I can make the most of my trip to Montreal. Once I head to Maryland, it will only be 3 events for me, because I doubt I can make NQT's again until I age up again! At least I come from a large team and will get to swim on relays. :bliss:
  • that's fantastic - 100fr thursday and 50fr saturday....:bitching: but thanks for the info It works the same way for the other strokes, too. Why not swim the 200 free on Friday? No matter what, there will ALWAYS be SOMEBODY unhappy with the line-up. As for me, I was most unhappy about finally qualifying to swim six events at 2013 LC Nationals; however, everybody's 6th event was canceled, and I missed out on the 1500. :sad: Thankfully, I qualify for almost every event at World's, so I can make the most of my trip to Montreal. Once I head to Maryland, it will only be 3 events for me, because I doubt I can make NQT's again until I age up again! At least I come from a large team and will get to swim on relays. :bliss:
Children
No Data