Belmont Pool Closed

Belmont Pool Closed "On Thursday, January 10th, the City of Long Beach closed the pool indefinitely after a structural analysis found that the pool was “seismically unsafe,” meaning that even a moderate earthquake would cause severe damage to the facility."
Parents
  • Also keep forgetting to mention this too. What's real nice about the Brenda Villa Aquatic Center (BVAC) is getting out of the pool. If you are swimming in the middle of the pool its, for me anyway, easy to get out of the pool. The pool deck is not as high as at the Belmont Pool deck. Its about half the height. I know many people struggled to get out of the pool at Belmont. It will be way easier for them at the BVAC. The pool does have a pretty big gutter too. Over all it does seem as if they put a lot of thought into the complex when it was built.
  • Also keep forgetting to mention this too. What's real nice about the Brenda Villa Aquatic Center (BVAC) is getting out of the pool. If you are swimming in the middle of the pool its, for me anyway, easy to get out of the pool. The pool deck is not as high as at the Belmont Pool deck. Its about half the height. I know many people struggled to get out of the pool at Belmont. It will be way easier for them at the BVAC. The pool does have a pretty big gutter too. Over all it does seem as if they put a lot of thought into the complex when it was built.
Children
No Data