Belmont Pool Closed

Belmont Pool Closed "On Thursday, January 10th, the City of Long Beach closed the pool indefinitely after a structural analysis found that the pool was “seismically unsafe,” meaning that even a moderate earthquake would cause severe damage to the facility."
Parents
  • Bill, it was great seeing you at Mission Viejo! As for you, Patrick, :bouncing:, darn it! I got the message from Paul, but no can do. A deal is a deal. :chug: :chug:. Anyway, I was down at the Belmont Pool last evening, taking my best friend out for her birthday at La Palapa. I would assume they would have to vacate their location, as well. Do you know when that will be? It's such a cool location for their restaurant!
  • Bill, it was great seeing you at Mission Viejo! As for you, Patrick, :bouncing:, darn it! I got the message from Paul, but no can do. A deal is a deal. :chug: :chug:. Anyway, I was down at the Belmont Pool last evening, taking my best friend out for her birthday at La Palapa. I would assume they would have to vacate their location, as well. Do you know when that will be? It's such a cool location for their restaurant!
Children
No Data