Belmont Pool Closed

Belmont Pool Closed "On Thursday, January 10th, the City of Long Beach closed the pool indefinitely after a structural analysis found that the pool was “seismically unsafe,” meaning that even a moderate earthquake would cause severe damage to the facility."
Parents
  • Public Hearing on the temporary above ground outdoor pool Long Beach City Hall 777 East Ocean Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90802 04/08/13 -2:00 pm - on the 7th Floor Agenda Item # 1303-09 Regarding above ground outdoor pool and related structures (restrooms, showers, ramps, deck, etc.) I do not see this item on the City Council website. It has yet to be added. There is a huge sign next to the steps to the main entrance at the pool. (I swam at the outdoor pool the past two evenings.) I am unable to attend, however I believe our local newspaper will post an article the next day.
  • Public Hearing on the temporary above ground outdoor pool Long Beach City Hall 777 East Ocean Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90802 04/08/13 -2:00 pm - on the 7th Floor Agenda Item # 1303-09 Regarding above ground outdoor pool and related structures (restrooms, showers, ramps, deck, etc.) I do not see this item on the City Council website. It has yet to be added. There is a huge sign next to the steps to the main entrance at the pool. (I swam at the outdoor pool the past two evenings.) I am unable to attend, however I believe our local newspaper will post an article the next day.
Children
No Data