Belmont Pool Closed

Belmont Pool Closed "On Thursday, January 10th, the City of Long Beach closed the pool indefinitely after a structural analysis found that the pool was “seismically unsafe,” meaning that even a moderate earthquake would cause severe damage to the facility."
Parents
  • Link to article in today's Long Beach Press Telegram reporting on last evenings City Council meeting. www.presstelegram.com/.../greg-louganis-dives-into-long-beach-council-discussion In attendance: Amanda Beard, Cassidy Krug, Jessica Hardy, and Dan Epperly. More Olympians too, I apologize for not getting all their names. There were about 15 Olympians at the meeting supporting the Belmont Pool and Diving. If I was sitting three more seats closer to the aisle I would have been in that picture with Greg Louganis and Sam Lee. Next time I'm taking the aisle seat! Greg and Cassidy were very generous to the crowd and signed autographs and took pictures after the vote. Nice! Regards,
  • Link to article in today's Long Beach Press Telegram reporting on last evenings City Council meeting. www.presstelegram.com/.../greg-louganis-dives-into-long-beach-council-discussion In attendance: Amanda Beard, Cassidy Krug, Jessica Hardy, and Dan Epperly. More Olympians too, I apologize for not getting all their names. There were about 15 Olympians at the meeting supporting the Belmont Pool and Diving. If I was sitting three more seats closer to the aisle I would have been in that picture with Greg Louganis and Sam Lee. Next time I'm taking the aisle seat! Greg and Cassidy were very generous to the crowd and signed autographs and took pictures after the vote. Nice! Regards,
Children
No Data