One hour postal swim

Ok, who is doing the one hour postal swim this year? Goals, strategies? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • Anyone done this for 2014 yet? Share your goals, struggles, and accomplishments! Yep, just did mine last Sunday! Was coming off of a pretty severe cold the previous week, so I didn't know what to expect really. Was so excited to finally crack 5000 yards! I wanted it so badly last year. I tried twice, going 4950 and 4975, but just couldn't crack that 5k mark. I finally got good enough at my flip turns to keep them closed the entire swim this year and crushed the 5k mark with 5085 yards! I was so excited!
  • Anyone done this for 2014 yet? Share your goals, struggles, and accomplishments! Yep, just did mine last Sunday! Was coming off of a pretty severe cold the previous week, so I didn't know what to expect really. Was so excited to finally crack 5000 yards! I wanted it so badly last year. I tried twice, going 4950 and 4975, but just couldn't crack that 5k mark. I finally got good enough at my flip turns to keep them closed the entire swim this year and crushed the 5k mark with 5085 yards! I was so excited!
Children
No Data