One hour postal swim

Ok, who is doing the one hour postal swim this year? Goals, strategies? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • Breaks less frequent and of shorter duration. Energy gel before I splash. Aspirin/Advil before I think I need it. Every 300 of free I enjoyed a length of back and a length of BR. People find different ways to make the event tolerable. Thanks. I was doing short breaks -- just enough time to take a few quick sips -- every 500 or 600 or so. But I wondered afterward if I would have done better with longer breaks that might have enabled me to swim faster in between breaks. As you say, part of it is just figuring out how to make the event tolerable!
  • Breaks less frequent and of shorter duration. Energy gel before I splash. Aspirin/Advil before I think I need it. Every 300 of free I enjoyed a length of back and a length of BR. People find different ways to make the event tolerable. Thanks. I was doing short breaks -- just enough time to take a few quick sips -- every 500 or 600 or so. But I wondered afterward if I would have done better with longer breaks that might have enabled me to swim faster in between breaks. As you say, part of it is just figuring out how to make the event tolerable!
Children
No Data