One hour postal swim

Ok, who is doing the one hour postal swim this year? Goals, strategies? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • Personal Worst for me this year, 4545. Recovering from a herniated disk that had me bedridden for four weeks, so I have a reason. But don't like it very much. I was about to stop for some gatorade at about 3600, but then my friend who was doing it at the same time started swimming backward and I pulled back about 40 of the 80 yard lead he had on me in the space of a 200. So I didn't stop. I never caught him but pushing through with what I had was one little nugget of positive that I will take with me to the next race. Had some good swims on the squad I coach, so that was good as well.
  • Personal Worst for me this year, 4545. Recovering from a herniated disk that had me bedridden for four weeks, so I have a reason. But don't like it very much. I was about to stop for some gatorade at about 3600, but then my friend who was doing it at the same time started swimming backward and I pulled back about 40 of the 80 yard lead he had on me in the space of a 200. So I didn't stop. I never caught him but pushing through with what I had was one little nugget of positive that I will take with me to the next race. Had some good swims on the squad I coach, so that was good as well.
Children
No Data