One hour postal swim

Ok, who is doing the one hour postal swim this year? Goals, strategies? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • I was able to splash today, and ended up with 4565 yds, an improvement over last years 4275. I wore my square leg suit (no drag suit), and stopped twice for a 30 second water/accelerade break. Swam mostly freestyle but 400 was done as backstroke. I like the One Hour Swim, but think that having some music would make it go by more pleasantly :) Awesome, rx! :applaud: I have never done the postal swim, but I'm guessing your total yardage was 1,000+ over what I would have done. :blush:
  • I was able to splash today, and ended up with 4565 yds, an improvement over last years 4275. I wore my square leg suit (no drag suit), and stopped twice for a 30 second water/accelerade break. Swam mostly freestyle but 400 was done as backstroke. I like the One Hour Swim, but think that having some music would make it go by more pleasantly :) Awesome, rx! :applaud: I have never done the postal swim, but I'm guessing your total yardage was 1,000+ over what I would have done. :blush:
Children
No Data