One hour postal swim

Ok, who is doing the one hour postal swim this year? Goals, strategies? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • 2010: 3605 yds 2011: 3675 yds 2012: 3690 yds 2013: 3720 yds I am the queen of the incremental improvement! Still trying to get to that 3800. Next year. But happy with my swim overall; I don't feel like I left anything in the pool. Good for this year: Didn't have a coughing fit, didn't get psyched out, more or less stuck to my plan (drink of water every 600). Bad for this year: Every time I tried to speed up, felt like I was going to vomit. Almost did vomit at the end. Need to figure out what that's about. Exercise-induced acid reflux? There was three hours in between my breakfast and my swim. Seems like that should be enough, but maybe not.
  • 2010: 3605 yds 2011: 3675 yds 2012: 3690 yds 2013: 3720 yds I am the queen of the incremental improvement! Still trying to get to that 3800. Next year. But happy with my swim overall; I don't feel like I left anything in the pool. Good for this year: Didn't have a coughing fit, didn't get psyched out, more or less stuck to my plan (drink of water every 600). Bad for this year: Every time I tried to speed up, felt like I was going to vomit. Almost did vomit at the end. Need to figure out what that's about. Exercise-induced acid reflux? There was three hours in between my breakfast and my swim. Seems like that should be enough, but maybe not.
Children
No Data