One hour postal swim

Ok, who is doing the one hour postal swim this year? Goals, strategies? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • Boy, were they wrong! Way to go, TG... (I never even hit 4000 yards in a postal swim where it was all free. I can't imagine doing it IM.) Thanks smontanaro! If I had to swim one hour of freestyle I probably wouldn't enjoy it, or do it at all. Come up with your own weird idea that appeals to you and do that. That's my advice. :chug: (And if any money changes hands between the spectators after you explain what you just did, then even better :bolt:)
  • Boy, were they wrong! Way to go, TG... (I never even hit 4000 yards in a postal swim where it was all free. I can't imagine doing it IM.) Thanks smontanaro! If I had to swim one hour of freestyle I probably wouldn't enjoy it, or do it at all. Come up with your own weird idea that appeals to you and do that. That's my advice. :chug: (And if any money changes hands between the spectators after you explain what you just did, then even better :bolt:)
Children
No Data