One hour postal swim

Ok, who is doing the one hour postal swim this year? Goals, strategies? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • It'll have to be later in the month for me, but I definitely want to squeeze it in on the off chance that I can work in all five postals this year (still a goal). I really have no idea what my times will look like, but I hope better than last year; I'm always around two miles an hour in the continuous swims, but I'm creeping toward that 4K mark. Last year's pace was 1:40-1:43; I think I can hold closer to 1:35-1:37 this year, putting me in the 3700-3800 range.
  • It'll have to be later in the month for me, but I definitely want to squeeze it in on the off chance that I can work in all five postals this year (still a goal). I really have no idea what my times will look like, but I hope better than last year; I'm always around two miles an hour in the continuous swims, but I'm creeping toward that 4K mark. Last year's pace was 1:40-1:43; I think I can hold closer to 1:35-1:37 this year, putting me in the 3700-3800 range.
Children
No Data