One hour postal swim

Ok, who is doing the one hour postal swim this year? Goals, strategies? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • I signed up to do it on Sunday the 20th. My goal is three miles (5280 yards = 4828 meters). I'll be doing it in a 25 meter pool. 5:00 400s gives 4,800 meters in an hour so I need to be just a little faster than that. That's a good day; it's my birthday! :cake::party2: Good luck, Kirk! And, good luck to the rest of you going postal. I'm passing on this one with two meets coming up in the first half of February. I want to make sure I keep from :toohurt::cane:.
  • I signed up to do it on Sunday the 20th. My goal is three miles (5280 yards = 4828 meters). I'll be doing it in a 25 meter pool. 5:00 400s gives 4,800 meters in an hour so I need to be just a little faster than that. That's a good day; it's my birthday! :cake::party2: Good luck, Kirk! And, good luck to the rest of you going postal. I'm passing on this one with two meets coming up in the first half of February. I want to make sure I keep from :toohurt::cane:.
Children
No Data