USA Swimming Grand Prix Series

2012-13 USA SWIMMING GRAND PRIX SERIES: Minneapolis Grand Prix Nov. 9-11 Minneapolis, MN Austin Grand Prix Jan. 18-20, 2013 Austin, TX Orlando Grand Prix Feb. 14-16, 2013 Orlando, FL Mesa Grand Prix April 11-13, 2013 Mesa, AZ Charlotte Ultraswim Grand Prix May 9-12, 2013 Charlotte, NC Santa Clara Grand Prix May 30-June 2, 2013 Santa Clara, CA
Parents
  • Kathy may correct me, but MGR 1 The Members shall register Masters competitors in a special category for each of the five recognised disciplines. A competitor who registers for Masters in any discipline will still retain his/her unrestricted right to compete in other competitions. MGR 2 Except for specific exceptions in the FINA Rules and regulations all other FINA Rules and Regulations shall apply to Masters Competitions. and MSW 5.3 World Records can only be established in a Masters meet: a) formally sanctioned by a FINA Member Federation; and b) organised for on behalf of a club or an organisation, which is a member of this FINA Member Federation or recognised by FINA; and c) conducted under the rules of FINA (and specially those relevant to Masters Swimming); and d) in which only swimmers registered in a club member of a FINA Member Federation participated. how i read this, yes you must enter as a masters swimmer.
  • Kathy may correct me, but MGR 1 The Members shall register Masters competitors in a special category for each of the five recognised disciplines. A competitor who registers for Masters in any discipline will still retain his/her unrestricted right to compete in other competitions. MGR 2 Except for specific exceptions in the FINA Rules and regulations all other FINA Rules and Regulations shall apply to Masters Competitions. and MSW 5.3 World Records can only be established in a Masters meet: a) formally sanctioned by a FINA Member Federation; and b) organised for on behalf of a club or an organisation, which is a member of this FINA Member Federation or recognised by FINA; and c) conducted under the rules of FINA (and specially those relevant to Masters Swimming); and d) in which only swimmers registered in a club member of a FINA Member Federation participated. how i read this, yes you must enter as a masters swimmer.
Children
No Data