USA Swimming Grand Prix Series

2012-13 USA SWIMMING GRAND PRIX SERIES: Minneapolis Grand Prix Nov. 9-11 Minneapolis, MN Austin Grand Prix Jan. 18-20, 2013 Austin, TX Orlando Grand Prix Feb. 14-16, 2013 Orlando, FL Mesa Grand Prix April 11-13, 2013 Mesa, AZ Charlotte Ultraswim Grand Prix May 9-12, 2013 Charlotte, NC Santa Clara Grand Prix May 30-June 2, 2013 Santa Clara, CA
Parents
  • Circle seeding means the top seed goes into the final heat, the second seed goes into the penultimate heat, the third goes into the antepenultimate heat, fourth goes into the final heat, etc. This is typically used in a meet that has prelims and finals. edit: oops, sorry, didn't see this was already answered. Circle Seeding! I never heard it called that. I only heard it called Pyramid seeding.
  • Circle seeding means the top seed goes into the final heat, the second seed goes into the penultimate heat, the third goes into the antepenultimate heat, fourth goes into the final heat, etc. This is typically used in a meet that has prelims and finals. edit: oops, sorry, didn't see this was already answered. Circle Seeding! I never heard it called that. I only heard it called Pyramid seeding.
Children
No Data