Lifeguard certification question

I have been trying to find a viable lifeguarding certification class for almost 2 years now. I live in a small town in Western Massachusetts and the classes I have managed to find are either typically cancelled because of under-enrollment, or, geared toward high school student so meet at times like 3-5 every day for 8 weeks. That doesn't work for me as a woman with a job and a kid. I've tried to hire someone for a private certification course, to no avail, and am really at the end of my rope! So, I am wondering if anyone has ever heard of this place: New England Lifeguard Certification www.nelifeguardcertificationcourses.com/NE_Lifeguard.html I'm not looking to work at a beach or pool, just want to this for peace of mind since my husband and I have a 25-yard lap pool in our backyard. My coach says that obvious, the swimming part will be no problem and this place would allow me to study online, then go to a testing site when ready. Any knowledge about this place or feedback is much appreciated! Thanks!
Parents Reply Children
No Data