Swim APPs

Swim APPs is a thread where we can share info, articles and links about Iphone, Ipod, Ipad, & smart phone APPs for swimming and Swimmers There's Live Results Meet Mobile Coaches Eye just read this article: USA Swimming taps local company for tracking app Please share your faves Ande
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    The following iPhone app is perfect for coaches and parents. It allows you to track splits during training or races to share and discuss them with the swimmer later on. Is the swimmer keeping an even pace or is he/she too fast in the start and slow and end?. This is the type of question this app helps to discuss. The app also supports automatic splits for relay events. Check it out in the Apple store: goo.gl/u3WjQW
  • Former Member
    If you would like a*prescriptive*way to create and store workouts, and view an interval clock while you (or your swimmers) workout, try ScWIDs.com. ScWIDs stands for Swim catalog and Workout Interval Display system. It is a free web-based app (no ads either) so it works on any device with an internet connection (WiFi or cellular).*
  • Former Member
    Was a little miffed with Meet Mobile going to a premium of 6.00/year. AND it still doesn't have all the bugs worked out. The location filter won't stay turned off and when I try to change locations the list to choose from pops up and disappears. It also doesn't have a feature I would very much like. I would like to be able to call up a list, by gender, of swimmers who have scored points... To be able to track high point scorers during the meet.
  • Former Member
    Does Coaches eye have a timer imbedded onto the video?