Swim APPs

Swim APPs is a thread where we can share info, articles and links about Iphone, Ipod, Ipad, & smart phone APPs for swimming and Swimmers There's Live Results Meet Mobile Coaches Eye just read this article: USA Swimming taps local company for tracking app Please share your faves Ande
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Was a little miffed with Meet Mobile going to a premium of 6.00/year. AND it still doesn't have all the bugs worked out. The location filter won't stay turned off and when I try to change locations the list to choose from pops up and disappears. It also doesn't have a feature I would very much like. I would like to be able to call up a list, by gender, of swimmers who have scored points... To be able to track high point scorers during the meet.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Was a little miffed with Meet Mobile going to a premium of 6.00/year. AND it still doesn't have all the bugs worked out. The location filter won't stay turned off and when I try to change locations the list to choose from pops up and disappears. It also doesn't have a feature I would very much like. I would like to be able to call up a list, by gender, of swimmers who have scored points... To be able to track high point scorers during the meet.
Children
No Data