Migraines after practice

I train with an age group team. Our normal Saturday practices are in a pool around 85º and for 2 hours. The practices may not be hugely high in yardage but very high in intensity. I normally have chronic headaches and lately I've been getting migraines after these Sat practices. I don't know if it's the heat of the pool for the long time or the intensity. I talked to the coach today about getting out after 90 min as I find that helps. He mentioned upping my fluid and nutrition intake. What should I up and what else can I do to avoid the migraines? They are making for very boring weekends for my family as I lay on the couch in pain.
Parents
  • For domestic tranquility I toss my old issues. Is there a way to get this on-line? I went to back issues, but nothing related is clickable. Karl, you can go to your My USMS page, click on read Swimmer Magazine, which takes you to another page where you can select the year (in this case 2016) and the edition (Jan-Feb) and it will open up the whole issue in digital form.
  • For domestic tranquility I toss my old issues. Is there a way to get this on-line? I went to back issues, but nothing related is clickable. Karl, you can go to your My USMS page, click on read Swimmer Magazine, which takes you to another page where you can select the year (in this case 2016) and the edition (Jan-Feb) and it will open up the whole issue in digital form.
Children
No Data