Best Swimming Places to retire

Ok, this might be a strange question but here goes. Considering weather, cost of living, outdoor activities and masters swimming, any suggestions on the best places to retire in the Western US?
Parents
  • I've been to Phoenix twice in the summertime, and once in the spring. All were for swimming events of course. ... Wonderful place though. I see myself heading back again sometime in the future. And when you do, be sure to let me know. My club hasn't scheduled any meets yet, but Mesa Aquatics already has several listed: www.mesamasters.com/Home.jsp As you know firsthand, their meets are always a lot of fun. :agree: Hope to see you soon!
  • I've been to Phoenix twice in the summertime, and once in the spring. All were for swimming events of course. ... Wonderful place though. I see myself heading back again sometime in the future. And when you do, be sure to let me know. My club hasn't scheduled any meets yet, but Mesa Aquatics already has several listed: www.mesamasters.com/Home.jsp As you know firsthand, their meets are always a lot of fun. :agree: Hope to see you soon!
Children
No Data