Pools closed - any ideas?

Hey everyone! Hope I’m not posting something that has already been asked, but I didn’t see anything in the forum yet, so... With pools closing left and right, does anyone have any clever ideas of how to keep swimming (or how to keep your sanity if that’s not possible)? I thought of getting a wetsuit and swimming laps in my apartment pool, then they closed that...is anyone opting for open water? Trying to get clever, & at the same wondering if I should just suck it up and deal with the break/be grateful to just be healthy! Thoughts?
Parents
  • You beat me to the punch starting this thread. I was going to call my thread "Coping with Corona" because beer seemed like a good solution. Almost all the pools around me are closed, but there is one odd length pool(about 20M per my measurement) still open. Since few people use it and it's chlorine level runs from high to ouch, I feel relatively safe going there. If it closes, well I know a lot of dryland exercises, but they are a chore and swimming is not. As to running, it is unpleasant.
  • You beat me to the punch starting this thread. I was going to call my thread "Coping with Corona" because beer seemed like a good solution. Almost all the pools around me are closed, but there is one odd length pool(about 20M per my measurement) still open. Since few people use it and it's chlorine level runs from high to ouch, I feel relatively safe going there. If it closes, well I know a lot of dryland exercises, but they are a chore and swimming is not. As to running, it is unpleasant.
Children
No Data