Pools closed - any ideas?

Hey everyone! Hope I’m not posting something that has already been asked, but I didn’t see anything in the forum yet, so... With pools closing left and right, does anyone have any clever ideas of how to keep swimming (or how to keep your sanity if that’s not possible)? I thought of getting a wetsuit and swimming laps in my apartment pool, then they closed that...is anyone opting for open water? Trying to get clever, & at the same wondering if I should just suck it up and deal with the break/be grateful to just be healthy! Thoughts?
Parents
  • I'm just doing dryland/yoga/strength work, walking the dog more and waiting for the ice to melt on the nearby lakes so it's warm enough for my thin wetsuit to do some open water training. Some people I've heard are doing these crazy things called running and biking, but I still have some standards and a reputation to uphold as an aquatic being. :agree:
  • I'm just doing dryland/yoga/strength work, walking the dog more and waiting for the ice to melt on the nearby lakes so it's warm enough for my thin wetsuit to do some open water training. Some people I've heard are doing these crazy things called running and biking, but I still have some standards and a reputation to uphold as an aquatic being. :agree:
Children
No Data