Eating on the go after workouts

I live 20-25 minutes from the pool where I swim 3500-4000 yards each time. I have breakfast at home afterwards, but by the time I shower, walk to my car, drive home, and make breakfast, over an hour has passed. I know it's important to get in protein and some fuel in general post workout, so I'll often bring a protein shake or bar with me. But I'm kind of sick of them, especially since I eat a bar pre-workout, and looking for ideas on what others eat after their swims that isn't messy (I'm either walking or driving) or unhealthy. Maybe it's easiest to stick to the shakes, but I'd love to hear your ideas! I'm also going to start making overnight oats or overnight quinoa so that I have something ready made for when I get home.

• Here are a couple of ideas:

3 Minute Protein Granola Bars

Total Time: 3m

Yield: 10-12 bars

Ingredients

• 1 1/2 cups quick or rolled oats
    • 1/4 tsp salt
    • 1/2 cup peanut butter
    • 1/2 cup raw agave or honey
    • 2/3 cup protein powder
    • handful mini chocolate chips, optional

Instructions

Stir all ingredients together until well-mixed. Transfer the mixture to a 9×14 pan lined with parchment or wax paper. (For thicker bars than the ones shown, you can use an 8×8 pan.) Place another sheet of parchment or wax over the top and continue to smush down and spread until it fills the bottom of the pan. Freeze until hard, then cut into bars. For optimum freshness, store leftover bars in the freezer for up to a month.

Energy Bites

1 cup regular or quick-cooking oats

½ cup peanut butter

1/3 cup honey

½ cup flaxseed meal

½ cup mini chocolate chips 

Stir together.  Chill 30 minutes.  Shape into balls.  Chill on baking sheet 30 minutes. Freeze in Ziploc bag.