bicep tenodesis and/or labral tear repair for middle age or

Former Member
Former Member
Hello, have you or any swimmer(s) you know had a bicep tenodesis and/or labral tear repair? How did it go? Especially in swimmers over the age of 40. Also curious if anyone has had a coracoid impingement surgically corrected.
Parents
  • Hello, have you or any swimmer(s) you know had a bicep tenodesis and/or labral tear repair? How did it go? Especially in swimmers over the age of 40. Also curious if anyone has had a coracoid impingement surgically corrected. i tore mine on Aug 27 2009 didnt know it till later...much later...lots of pt that didnt do anything had SLAP tear surgery w/2 anchors on June 6 2010 - hmmm 43yo came back and swam pretty good in 2011 :D:D (there is a reason for 2 grins) reopened it in december of 2011 ate pain pills as meals for 2012 .. no really a LOT of them finally had the bicep tenodesis done on may 3 2013 46yo and came back really good again in 2014 :D:D (another reason for 2 grins) and 15 and 16 and 17 but had another issue at end of 17 and ive been fighting it since i just might stress mine more than the average bear as well
  • Hello, have you or any swimmer(s) you know had a bicep tenodesis and/or labral tear repair? How did it go? Especially in swimmers over the age of 40. Also curious if anyone has had a coracoid impingement surgically corrected. i tore mine on Aug 27 2009 didnt know it till later...much later...lots of pt that didnt do anything had SLAP tear surgery w/2 anchors on June 6 2010 - hmmm 43yo came back and swam pretty good in 2011 :D:D (there is a reason for 2 grins) reopened it in december of 2011 ate pain pills as meals for 2012 .. no really a LOT of them finally had the bicep tenodesis done on may 3 2013 46yo and came back really good again in 2014 :D:D (another reason for 2 grins) and 15 and 16 and 17 but had another issue at end of 17 and ive been fighting it since i just might stress mine more than the average bear as well
Children
No Data