Recovery from car accident

Hi fellow swimmies: I was in a bad car crash on 7-11-2019. Went to the hospital E-R got lots of meds and I am now seeing a chiropractor. Nothing broken other then I was shaken up like a rag doll and have lots of neck/head and back issues. If there is anyone out there that has gone through a similar experience and has advise on how to get motivated again and weigh what the doctors say vs maybe pushing a bit help is needed. I was told 4 weeks no swimming, no weight lifting nothing. While I do not recovery is tricky (no two people are alike), if there is a post or way that I should gauge things, by all means I am all ears. Kind Regards swimmies.
Parents
  • I __steve___: Ok. I know I don't heal as fast as I use to. I was told for now ICE, ICE, ICE, and more ICE. It's hard doing nothing, but that is what was ordered for a few days. Today will be my last day of doing nothing. If you know of some powerful magic... clue me in. Kind Regards, e
  • I __steve___: Ok. I know I don't heal as fast as I use to. I was told for now ICE, ICE, ICE, and more ICE. It's hard doing nothing, but that is what was ordered for a few days. Today will be my last day of doing nothing. If you know of some powerful magic... clue me in. Kind Regards, e
Children
No Data