Skincare

Hello,

I love a good skincare regimen - and would appreciate specific product recommendations to combat the impact of pool chemicals. Any and all recommendations welcome! Forty+ years of age, redhead, increasingly have combination skin as a result of three 90-minute sessions a week since January. Sincere thanks! 

Parents
  • Hi! I’m an esthetician and masters swimmer. I highly recommend a serum and/or lotion with antioxidants to help protect your skin from free radicals and uv exposure- underneath your sunscreen. Use a gentle cleanser post practice then layer on those products again and then something heavier- no necessarily oil, but creamier to add moisture back in and something a bit occlusive. At night time I love to layer on the serum, cream and then seal it with oil- jojoba, argan, castor oil. Antioxidants also help balance out combination skin. 

• Hi! I’m an esthetician and masters swimmer. I highly recommend a serum and/or lotion with antioxidants to help protect your skin from free radicals and uv exposure- underneath your sunscreen. Use a gentle cleanser post practice then layer on those products again and then something heavier- no necessarily oil, but creamier to add moisture back in and something a bit occlusive. At night time I love to layer on the serum, cream and then seal it with oil- jojoba, argan, castor oil. Antioxidants also help balance out combination skin. 

Children
No Data