Pysche Sheets and Timeline and 6th Event decision

When will 6th event decision be made on Indy SCY nationals ? When will psych sheets and timeline be available ? Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters
  • Seeding REMEMBER ALL EVENTS 200 YARDS AND LONGER WILL REQUIRE POSITIVE CHECK-IN. The women's heats will precede men's heats for each event (except the 500 freestyles, which are on separate days). And except the 1000 and 1650 in which the men and women are combined. Right?
  • Seeding The 50s and 100s will be preseeded with the oldest age groups first, slowest to fastest within each age group, men and women separate. The 200s will be deck seeded, with the oldest groups first, slowest to fastest within each age group, men and women separate. The 400 IMs and 500 freestyles will be deck seeded slowest to fastest by entry time, regardless of age, with men and women separate. The 1000 and 1650 freestyles will be deck-seeded slowest to fastest by entry time, regardless of age, with men and women combined. REMEMBER ALL EVENTS 200 YARDS AND LONGER WILL REQUIRE POSITIVE CHECK-IN. The women's heats will precede men's heats for each event (except the 500 freestyles, which are on separate days). OK, this was educational! Shouldn't make too terribly much difference with when I swim but it's nice to know beforehand. Question (and I might have missed it in the published meet info so just reference me to that if so): I'm driving up Thursday morning and will probably get to Indy around lunchtime. If the distance events happen to be finished by the time I get there, will the pool still be open? I'd like to get a bit of a loosen-up swim if possible.
  • yes you missed it yes it says the pool will be open after the conclusion of each days events
  • yes you missed it yes it says the pool will be open after the conclusion of each days events Thanks, I just skimmed too fast I guess. I need to practice going from the blocks with a wedge too, haven't ever done that!
  • And except the 1000 and 1650 in which the men and women are combined. Right? Thanks, Mary, for pointing out the oversight. I have updated the post. See you next month!
  • Psych Sheets: www.swimphone.com/.../event_order.cfm anyone figured out how to show the events sorted by time only? I am trying to get an idea (without having to copy the data into Excel) of what the heats might look like (independent of age) for the greatest event of all time, the 400 IM.
  • Has anyone figured out how to show the events sorted by time only? I am trying to get an idea (without having to copy the data into Excel) of what the heats might look like (independent of age) for the greatest event of all time, the 400 IM. I have not figured out how to sort intelligently, but because I am a stat nerd, this is what the top three heats of 400 IM should look like assuming no scratches (I didn't go further than 3 heats because I figured that's what you would be interested in. Murray 03:49.0 Helander 04:15.9 Davis 04:23.0 Babcock 04:06.9 Pasquesi 04:16.3 Owen 04:23.0 Rosembaum 04:07.0 Moran 04:17.9 Casey 04:25.0 Dray 04:07.0 Magee 04:19.2 Catlin 04:25.3 Lawrence 04:12.3 Doherty 04:21.4 Brundage 04:25.7 Danner 04:12.7 McCollister 04:21.7 Wagner 04:25.8 Glaser-Garbick 04:14.2 Solano 04:22.0 Halbert 04:26.0 Healy 04:15.5 Monahan 04:22.7 Jiminez 04:26.1
  • I have not figured out how to sort intelligently, but because I am a stat nerd, this is what the top three heats of 400 IM should look like assuming no scratches (I didn't go further than 3 heats because I figured that's what you would be interested in.Thanks! While, on the one hand, it will be great to race in time-competitive heats, it's also nice when we get to race head-to-head in our age group. Either way, it will be fun.
  • "the greatest event" 400 I M OK a bit much but, I AGREE. A close 2nd might be the 200 fly.