Pysche Sheets and Timeline and 6th Event decision

When will 6th event decision be made on Indy SCY nationals ? When will psych sheets and timeline be available ? Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters
Parents
  • I have not figured out how to sort intelligently, but because I am a stat nerd, this is what the top three heats of 400 IM should look like assuming no scratches (I didn't go further than 3 heats because I figured that's what you would be interested in.Thanks! While, on the one hand, it will be great to race in time-competitive heats, it's also nice when we get to race head-to-head in our age group. Either way, it will be fun.
  • I have not figured out how to sort intelligently, but because I am a stat nerd, this is what the top three heats of 400 IM should look like assuming no scratches (I didn't go further than 3 heats because I figured that's what you would be interested in.Thanks! While, on the one hand, it will be great to race in time-competitive heats, it's also nice when we get to race head-to-head in our age group. Either way, it will be fun.
Children
No Data